Friday, July 13, 2007

No news is good news

Our doctor appointments went very well this week. We got no new news, which is good news. Elyse's heart rate is still staying very steady. Every time we go, they say how much hair she has. They will measure her again next week to see how much she has grown. At the moment, she is pushing on my ribcage so I'm pretty sure she's growing some! :-) Keep praying for her please!

By the way, we are selling a 1999 white Mustang if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is. It has 90000 miles but is in PERFECT condition and has been "babied" for the past 3 years. It has a great title and there have not been any problems with it. It has tinted windows, power everything, and custom 19+ inch wheels. Asking price is $8000. Email me if you are interested!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear everything is going well! I understand the rib comment, Reese's head was stuck under my ribs from 4 months on. Love you!
Emily B.