Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Fun!

Once again, I deleted the pictures on my camera after I printed them... before loading them on my computer. I've put together some that my Dad had on his computer. It starts with a day of fun making Christmas cookies. We all went to Nana and Pop's house to start this tradition. Elyse is wearing my Christmas apron that I used to wear when I was her age. :-) They were so cute making the cookies.
Our Christmas was fabulous! We had so much fun with all of our family. Elyse is at such a fun age and she really enjoyed being around all the people, looking at all of the Christmas trees and opening presents! And we have thoroughly enjoyed being off with her these last couple of weeks! It was a very blessed Christmas break!!

3 comments:

Jeff, Emmi & Kylie said...

What a great tradition to start..making cookies with her grandparents! I love that she is wearing your apron too! She is too cute in her pigtails!

Anonymous said...

Katie,

I'll never forget my own Cabbage Patch doll that I got when I was a little girl. Her name was Pamela Sue and she went everywhere with me. She even had surgery once at my Great Grandmother's after her arm broke off. Yay for cabbage patch kids, with their very own birth certificates and all!

~Jessie

All 4 My Gals said...

Oh I miss my baby!