Monday, December 22, 2008

Elyse's first UK basketball game...

... was probably our best UK basketball experience! Elyse's Mimi was scheduled to come stay with her tonight so Ryan and I could go to the game. This afternoon, we decided that we really wanted to take her, knowing it was not a big game and we could leave early if we needed to do that. So, we took her and we had a ball! Aside from being a bit scared of the starting line-up fireworks and loud noises that came with it, she loved every minute of the experience! She even got on the big screen, the "fam cam" during a time-out!! She was standing on my lap dancing to the band's music and then, there she was on the big screen in Rupp Arena!
At the end of the first half, UK was up by almost 30 and it was almost Elyse's bedtime. So we left, Elyse was disappointed, and Ryan and I were exhausted. But we are definitely up for this again and look forward to many more of these in years to come!!

4 comments:

Jeff, Emmi & Kylie said...

Lysee looks adorable in her UK outfit! I am glad you guys had so much fun. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Madeline Jade said...

She looks like a future UK Cheerleader to us! How cute!
Merry Christmas!

Mariah said...

How cute! I think the sugar packs at restaurants are every toddler's favorite past time while waiting for their food to arrive! I had a flash back when I saw her playing with them!! Merry Christmas!

All 4 My Gals said...

She is a mess. I love that little face!