Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Elysia Hope and Kylie Hope





We got to spend a few hours with my friend, Emmi and her two month old Kylie today. Emmi and I have decided that Elyse and Kylie are kindred spirits. I have never seen another baby so much like Elyse. I love being around Kylie because she reminds me SO much of my girl. Everything from the fussiness in the evening to spending thirty minutes taking her 2 oz. bottle, she and Elyse are two of a kind. We had a blast and Elyse loved playing with Kylie's toys and the dog. She did not enjoy me feeding Kylie her bottle, as she was overcome with jealousy. She was jealous when Ryan was giving Kylie one-on-one attention too. It is obvious that she is used to getting all of our attention. Don't worry Elyse, siblings are not near in the future!

2 comments:

Jeff, Emmi & Kylie said...

We had so much fun playing yesterday! Thanks Elysia for letting us borrow your cute reindeer shoes and hat! (And for letting your mommy give me my bottle!) We are two cute girls!!!!! I can't wait to play again.

Love,
Kylie Hope & Emmi

All 4 My Gals said...

But she needs a baby! :) Can you guys come by or we'll stop in...need to give our baby some Christmas treats!