Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Has it been 2 months??

We cannot believe that it's already been two months (almost) since Elyse arrived! How time flies! She has been the biggest blessing ever. Of course we have tough times (did I share that she is colicky??), but we wouldn't trade her for anything, of course. She is doing great! The doctors are still not concerned about her heart. When we went to see Dr. Campbell for my last appointment he said, "Katie, you are very lucky, ya know. Most babies with heart block do not turn out this well." Again, how blessed we are! I told him she was (and still is) completely covered with prayer and THAT is why she has done so much better than other babies with heart block. I try so hard not to take this for granted... God has been SOOOOO good to us. What an amazing story He has given us to share forever about our little girl! She truly is a miracle!

I will post new pictures soon!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are so right....she truly is a miracle. We will continue to keep her (and you) in our prayers. I can't believe she is 2 months old! We need to get over and see you guys again soon.