Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Approaching three months!





Sorry I have not posted pictures sooner! Elyse is growing so much, I don't really think these pictures even do her justice. She is probably about 9 lbs now and doing great! We survived her two month shots :-(. And she is quickly approaching the three month mark. I think that's the time when most babies' colic passes... we're keeping our fingers crossed! Her heart is doing great, the doctors are still not concerned and we don't see Dr. Cottrill again until December. I asked her last time we were there, if there was anything I needed to tell people who kept her to be aware of... her answer was, "just to treat her like any other normal baby." We are so blessed!

It's good to be back at work... but I miss her like crazy and am so ready to get her in my arms by the time 3:30 rolls around. I will post pictures of her first Halloween after tomorrow. She's going to be the cutest Tinkerbell ever!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a precious baby. I loved holding her on Friday! I think she looks just like Katie-Bug.
Love-Emily

All 4 My Gals said...

I love your girl! :) She's amazing!!!