Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Elyse makes pizza!






It has been so relaxing staying inside these last couple of days. We decided to do something different and make pizzas today for lunch. Elyse and I wore our matching aprons that Aunt Amanda got us for Christmas. Daddy was the photographer and we had a ball watching her put the sauce on (with an occasional lick of the spoon) and sprinkle cheese on (with an occassional bite of that too). We definitely need to do this more often. It was adorable and she even enjoyed eating them after they cooked!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh - Mother/daughter Vera Bradley aprons... hilarious, I love it!

Jeff, Emmi & Kylie said...

How fun! Love your matching aprons. Elyse looks adorable making her pizza. What a great way to enjoy your snow day.

Kristin said...

You guys are too cute! I think that we have the same kitchen floor, however your's must be much cleaner than mine : ) Maybe that is what I should be doing while we are home???

Madeline Jade said...

Looks like fun! I miss you Elyse!

Jessica said...

well, that is just too cute! Katie - you're cute and Elyse is cute and Ryan took cute pictures.

All 4 My Gals said...

That is too precious! I bet she loved it. HUGS