Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our first sickness :-(

We survived it! It started with a fever of 102 and with Elyse not eating hardly at all. Then she started sleeping bad. Yes, it was an ear infection. I guess I have to be happy though that she lasted almost 8 months without one. We got our amoxicillin quickly and it is mostly gone a week later.

Now the scary part, we are off on a plane ride to Florida soon... Wish us luck! Anyone had success with an 8 month old going on vacation?? :-) Thank goodness for grandparents who are going with us to help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, I hate to hear about her little earache. I'm glad she's getting better though. About the plane ride, just make sure you keep her something to suck on taking off and landing....that won't make her ears feel very good even without an earache! Paci or feeding at those times will help. Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures of her big adventure and give her kisses for me, Love Aunt Heather