Monday, September 3, 2007

Date Night!


Mommy and Daddy have date night! We got to go eat at P.F. Chang's for dinner one night! We're realizing how important it is that we still have "us" time during this big change in our lives. Thankfully, we have my parents and my inlaws who are both so wonderful and super eager to babysit to give us this time. The quote of the night... when I walked out of the bedroom after getting ready, Ryan said, "wow, I haven't seen you like that in forever!" How should I take that?? :-)

This is our favorite picture of Elyse!

3 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

OH SHE is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her again and hold her. My cold is almost gone and it seems the girls are not going to get it from Em. Joe's in CO...maybe later this week I can get by to see her. You look beautiful too. I'm so glad you guys got out. HUGS

Kelly said...

What a cute picture....I can't believe all that hair!! Date nights are important....especially to PF Changs...I love that place!! Katie, you look great! I can't wait to hold baby Lyse!

Tishy said...

She is so cute! Mama too! It seems like sometimes with a little one I stayed in a robe and pjs or sweats all the time. Hard to get the time to take a shower even. Hope the colic/tummy pains have slowed down for you guys. Are you nursing or using formula? Sometimes it is just those immature digestive systems. Hope all is well for you.