Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lillian Grace Adams...

... will be here before we know it! I am almost 30 weeks along and things couldn't be going any better. We thank God everyday for this "boring" pregnancy, which Dr. Campbell likes to call it. Lily is growing quickly, weighing in at over 3 lbs and her heart continues to look as normal as can be. My c-section has been scheduled for September 19, but I'm thinking, or feeling that I won't last that long. We will see. :) Here is a sweet little picture of Lily from my last appointment...


And here is the sweetest big sister ever... sound asleep pretending to be "mommy" with a baby in her tummy.

3 comments:

Dizzyhappymama said...

wait until she starts nursing her dolls after Lillian gets here. It is funny!

Twila said...

How exciting! I love the name.

Mariah said...

That is such a sweet little picture! That kind of u/s wasn't heard of when I had my last one 7 years ago! Technology is amazing and I am so happy that you guys can relax and enjoy your 'boring' pregnancy! Kami and Nolan both say they can't wait to meet Ms Lily!