Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall break fun

<
We totally enjoyed a week of being lazy! I love fall break but it always leaves me wanting more time with my girl. We had a trip to the cardiologist on Wednesday, which went well. She had an EKG and an echocardiogram done. This was her first echo she had in two years. We didn't actually get to see Dr. Cottrill because she was out of town but the PA said the echo looked good. It looked like it did almost two years ago, which is great. She noticed a few things she wanted Dr. Cottrill to look at and said they would get in touch with me if they wanted to do anything about them. I didn't hear from her so I guess that is good news. :-) Those things were that it appeared that the left side of her heart is slightly bigger than the right and that there may be a small amount of leakage from one of her valves, but not enough to impact anything. So, we are praising God for a good appointment! Elyse was SO good during the entire visit. She is so amazing!

Here are some pictures of her enjoying making cookies and playing with friends, Ella and Kylie, over the break!a




No comments: