Saturday, December 29, 2007

Elyse's first Christmas

Our Christmas break is almost over. :-( It has been wonderful for the three of us to be home together but it was bound to en sometime. Lysee had a great first Christmas! One of her gifts Christmas morning was rice cereal. :-) She did not like it and we're still having trouble getting going with that. Other than being a bit overstimulated by all the traveling and all the people, everything else was great. I do think she is one of those kids who likes routine, though. A bit fussier than usual, I think the change in routine was hard. Yes Nicole, she needs to get back to you!:-) I've read that colicky babies are in need of routine, so I guess it's good that we will be back to that soon.

We went to see Dr. Cottrill a couple of weeks ago for our scheduled visit. She said all was good (praise God!), and she didn't want to see Elyse for two months! :-( I guess that's a good thing, just scary for mommy.

OK, here's the fun part, pictures! I don't know how to choose from them all!


What a precious face!


Lysee and Daddy


Cousin Blake and Lysee

No comments: